Monday, January 26, 2009

a lil bit of everything

I have been a slacker on posting lately, but that doesn't mean that things have slowed down around here. Landyn is getting busier by the day which also gives me a little bit of an excuse.

Just when we thought that we were all healthy and life was back to normal, wham, we all got sick again. Landyn got the worst of it, he had the flu again with vomiting. Luckily, he has great parents who took care of him and he's feeling better. The weather in Vegas has still been great and we have enjoyed playing at the parks. Landyn even got to show daddy his new slide skills, he didn't like it to much though when Jeff put him down the tunnel slide. Also this weekend, Matt and Emily introduced us to Cafe Rio which is AMAZING. I highly recommend it. Last weekend we stopped by Jessie, Jessica, and Grant's apartment. It was nice to see familiar Michigan faces. Also, Jeff and I took Landyn to the puppy store that we got Corgie at. We played with a baby Corgie and it was so hard to walk out of the store without taking him home. Landyn loved him, and kept telling him ball. Landyn has such a sweet heart for animals, I love the way he gets when he sees an animal. His whole face lights up. We are looking forward to my sister visiting in March. She will be our first house guest since we moved.

0 comments: