Sunday, January 11, 2009


It's been quite a busy weekend compared to the last couple of weeks.

Friday was Landyn and I's day. Jeff has school pretty late Friday nights, so this came to be Landyn and I's special day. The week has been very nice here in Vegas so we spent some time playing outside. Also, our packages arrived from Michigan, so Landyn was excited to see all his new toys.
On Saturday morning our good friends the Spurgeon family came over for brunch. It was so nice to see them! We were out of town most of December and they were out of town when we came back to Vegas. It was so nice to get back to normal life after a busy Holiday Season and spend time with friends. Landyn was equally excited to see Madelyn! :) After brunch, I watched our friend's Cory and Fred's two children Erika and Matt Saturday thru Sunday. The weekend ended up going great and was busier than expected. What did you do this weekend?


1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Thanks for having us over. I agree--it was so fun to finally hang out again. Way to go on the blogging by the way :) That picture of Landyn is so cute.