Friday, February 6, 2009

High School Tag






1. What year did you graduate? 2004

2. Did you date someone from high school?

I dated one guy from my high school and a couple from Catholic Central

3. What kind of car did you drive?
Started out with a red escort(my mom totaled it the 2nd day we had it), than a green grand am "The green machine"

4. What was the most embarrassing moment of high school?
I really didn't have that big of an embarrassing moment. I always hated when the teacher would call on me randomly, and I wouldn't know the answer to the question being asked. That was pretty embarrassing.

5. Were you a party animal?
Nope

6. Were you considered a flirt?
No, I was considered the nice girl

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
I played the flute and piano when I was younger, but not in high school.

8.Were you a nerd?
Depends on who you ask

9. Where you on any varsity teams?
Nope, I danced at a studio


10.Did you get suspended/expelled?
Nope I was a good girl

11. Can you still sing the fight song?
To be honest, I don't know if we had one

12. Who were your favorite teachers?
Mr. Dicken and my Uncle Tim was my counselor

13. What classes do you wish you would have taken?
My Uncle did a GREAT job with my schedule

14.What was your school's full name?
Northville High School

15. School mascot?

Mustangs

16. Did you go to Homecoming and who with?

Freshman--Bryan Plawecki Sophmore--Bryan Plawecki Junior--Kyle Thelen Senior--Mike Boskovich

17. Where did you go on "Senior Skip Day"?
It was the day of prom so my friends and i went to lunch, and to get our hair and nails done

18. Were you in any clubs?
I did SADD one year, but I was busy with dance, youth club at church, and church musical

19.Who was your prom date?
Mike Boskovich and Charlie Hutto

20.What do you remember most about graduation?
That it was actually really sad saying goodbye to everyone, I think I cried. After we went to dinner at Carrabas and it was Brandon from CC's graduation party so we stopped by his party.

21. What advice would you give yourself?
Don't worry about the little things. Study hard and have fun. Your only young for so long.

22. Are you planning on going to your reunions?
Everyones on facebook so it's not going to be that much of a surprise to see what people are up to

23. If you could go back and do it again would you?
Nope.

0 comments: