Thursday was such a big day for my little man. The day started off with story time at 10:15 at our local library. It was so great for Landyn to interact with other children all around his age. At story time the children sing songs, do activities, and the librarian reads storys geared for their age group. The name of the group is only ones and is geared for one year olds. We were lucky to have Madelyn in the same class. Also on Thursday Landyn spent some time with daddy making a run to Home Depot and Lowes running some errands. They surprised mommy with a pizza for dinner since she wasn't really in the mood for cooking. I was very happy. Later that night as I was giving Landyn a bath he started blowing bubbles in the water, I was so impressed. I kept telling him good job your a big boy now! It's crazy that he is 16 months already! Time flys by, I can't wait to see what other things he learns this year. My baby is so big!
Friday, January 16, 2009
Bubbles in the bathtub
Posted by The Alongi's at 10:16 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment