Not only was saying goodbye to our friends and family hard for Jeff and I, it was also rough for Landyn. Brayden and Landyn have been friends since their mom's talked daily while they were still in the womb. Is it a coincidence that Brayden was born exactly one month apart and weighing exactly one pound more than Landyn? I don't think so. Also, their names are very similar thanks to their dear mommies who are bestest of friends.
I love the top picture of Brayden throwing a temper tantrum, because he didn't want to leave Landyn. Also, the picture of Landyn crying. It breaks my heart that these two boys have to live so far away from one another. However, I know that they will always be the greatest of friends no matter how far apart they are. Just like Malorie and me. We hope you guys can come visit us soon! We miss you already! :(
Tuesday, January 6, 2009
saying goodbye is hard even for a toddler
Posted by The Alongi's at 2:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment