Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Landyn's story part 1


Since I wasn't blogging during my pregnancy or Landyn's birth, I thought it would be fun to share all of my stories and experiences. Not only for everyone else to read, but for myself. I always knew that I was pregnant, even before taking a test. My mom also had a dream in December that I was pregnant. I remember when she confronted me about this, I laughed and said, well I'm not aware of it yet. Little did I know she was right. Your husband is always the first person you tell right? Well, he was officially the first person I told. However, his sister Kristine and I are very very close. I was feeling the symptoms, so I might have mentioned to her that I thought I was pregnant. She told me to tell Jeff and buy a pregnancy test. I decided to take one before I told Jeff. Negative! What, I was a week late. Then I took another, it was a dud! No such luck. I decided that maybe it was time to tell Jeff. We then went to the store and bought the best one on the market after not having luck with the other two. At this point, I was one month late. Finally, the stick read pregnant! :) I was excited and nervous, but mostly excited! stay tuned...

0 comments: