1. Every day I grow more in my faith and my relationship with God
2. Jeff is not only my hubby, but my best friend. He completes me.I love him :)
3. My favorite colors are brown, pink, and green
4. I love to buy school supplies
5. Landyn is the greatest present I have ever got. He makes me smile when nothing else can.
6. I'm the biggest neat freak I know.. I can't stand clutter or messes
7. I have a speech impediment, I always mess up my words
8. I have an addiction to diet coke, and am trying to cut back a lot!
9. My dream vacation is going to Greece, I wish i was Greek
10. I love to write and started writing a book
11. I believe in the power of prayer
12. My dog is weird, but he's like my second child
13. Everything happens for a reason, I live my life off of this...
14. My Mom and Dad are my role models, the two hardest working people I know
15. Our whole house is painted neutral colors besides our lime green bathroom
16. Landyn and I have dance party every morning in the living room
17. I keep every card that was ever given to me
18.I always wanted to move out of state, but i miss my family and friends so much now that I'm finally out of Michigan.
19. I could live off of Greek Salads and Gyros .. mmm
20. Someday I would love to be a teacher, but in the mean time, I love watching my child grow and know that I'm not missing any moments in his development
21. I love sunshine and warm weather
22.Valentine's Day is my favorite holiday, I'm a sap for love.
23. I love to take pictures
24. I swear Taylor Swift writes music about my life
25. I only trust a few people, and they have never let me down
Sunday, February 15, 2009
25 random things about me
Posted by The Alongi's at 1:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment