Yep, you read the title right. Landyn has had three haircuts since he was born. Crazy! Wednesday night was the first time someone other than my mom has cut his hair. We missed your hair cutting skills mom, but it was so nice for Landyn to have the hair out of his eyes. Poor kid. He did pretty well, he cried of coarse, but atleast he sat still crying. The women who cut his hair did a great job and she did it an a matter of five minutes. The faster the better. After Landyn's haircut he got to enjoy his first sucker. He loved it and was not happy when I took it away from him. Thursday morning when I was getting him ready for story time, I got to spike his hair in the front for the first time. He looked so handsome. I love his new haircut, enjoy some pics! :)
Sunday, February 8, 2009
Landyn's third hair cut
Posted by The Alongi's at 9:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment