So I have a funny story that is kind of gross, but funny. Every time I change Landyn's diaper I always say ewww yuck and make a sound. Well today, I had finished going the bathroom and Landyn walked in. He looked at me and went ewww yuck mama and made the sound. I was almost in tears laughing. Oh the things we teach our toddlers. :)
We had such a GOOD day today. Today was Landyn's last storytime before the next session starts. He was such a good boy he sat and listened the whole time. I was very impressed. Also, I always put a fork on his high chair tray, but I haven't been enforcing it to much lately. Well today I made french toast and peaches for breakfast. I looked over at him and he was using his fork to eat. I was so proud of him. Good Job Landyn! Some days I want to pull my hair out of my head, and then there's days like this that make me realized how blessed I am to have an amazing toddler. He sure brightens my day.
Thursday, February 19, 2009
The things we teach our toddlers
Posted by The Alongi's at 2:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment