Happy Belated Valentine's Day! I don't know why, but I love Valentine's Day. I know it's a hallmark holiday or whatever. I just love that we can talk about love all day long, not that we don't already, but it's fun to celebrate. This year I decorated the kitchen the night before so when Landyn woke up he had a nice surprise. I also made heart shaped sugar cookies and cards for my neighbors and friends. We tried to eat heart shaped foods and or red foods all day long. Later that afternoon we went to the outlet malls with our friends. We had such a great time and got some really good deals. We hope that everyone had a GREAT Valentine's Day! Here are some pictures of Landyn eating his first sugar cookie. As you can see, he loved it! :)
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Happy Belated Valentine's Day! <3
Posted by The Alongi's at 8:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment