Since the only people who read this already know, WERE HAVING BABY #2!!!! We are all so excited! :) Landyn smiled when I told him, I know that he is going to make an excellent big brother. He is so caring and lovable, we can't wait to raise another child just like him. We thought it was going to take much longer than it did. We are so blessed! :) Yesterday, I woke up sick and was sick all day long. Yuck! I was even throwing up, it was so gross. I thought I caught the flu virus, which i might have had a little bit of. Later that night Jeff was making himself chicken on the grill, and I started gagging. I did the exact same thing when i was pregnant with Landyn. I told him to run to the store real quick and buy a test, he did and it was positive! I screamed and was so excited. I wanted to wait and tell him in a cute way, but I couldn't hold it in. He's equally excited as I am. We pray for a happy healthy pregnancy. :)
Tuesday, February 24, 2009
Were having baby #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by The Alongi's at 8:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment