Monday, February 9, 2009

Matt's Birthday






Thursday night we went with the Spurgeon family out to Red Robin for Matt's 27th Birthday! We had so much fun and the food was delicious. Jeff surprised Matt and wrote on his napkin that it was his birthday and secretly showed our waiter. All the employees sang Happy Birthday and gave him a small ice cream dessert(we miss the one's in Michigan that are a lot bigger). After, we went back to their house for some Wii and cupcakes. We had such a fun night and love spending time with them, Happy Birthday Matt!

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

This is so funny. I haven't even done a post about Matt's birthday celebrations! I guess I don't have to now :) We're SO glad to have you guys as friends and we always have fun hanging out with you. I'm glad you could celebrate with us.