This week hasn't been big for only Landyn, Lilly started eating baby food on a regular basis and sits in her high chair now. We decided to get her a smaller high chair after Landyn's high chair (trial and error). His was HUGE and hard to clean. Lilly's new high chair conveniently sits on one of our table chairs, which I love that when we are eating we can all sit together. Also, it's so easy to clean (always thinking of ways to make my life easier).
Remember in my older post how Lilly wouldn't eat cereal or any baby foods for that matter. You might also remember that I've been trying for weeks, different times of the day, etc. and she still wouldn't budge. Well after complaining to Jeff, and my concern that she wasn't growing right (even though the doctor said she was fine) he decided to try to feed her one night. I said good luck, and laughed in my head knowing she probably wasn't hungry after drinking her bottle five minutes before.
I was in the bathroom giving Landyn a bath when Jeff walked in and said she ate a WHOLE JAR of food. WHAT?!? I won't lie, I didn't believe him at all and wanted proof. I went to the kitchen and witnessed my sweet little girl eat yet ANOTHER JAR of food! She opened her mouth right when the spoon drew near like she had been doing it forever and hardly spit any food back out. I couldn't believe my eyes. I swear up and down that she wasn't ready for food until that moment when he gave her those jars. Jeff has a different view and that she just wanted her daddy to feed her, trusting him with something new. Either way, I'm happy that she is eating foods now. (I'm not worrying as much) Her favorites are peaches, apple, pears, banana (actually, all fruit haha). She doesn't like vegetables and cringes when i give them to her. (dirtiest look she has ever given me). She looks ADORABLE in her high chair and is always in the BEST mood when she finishes her food!
Saturday, April 24, 2010
Lilly's a big girl too!
Posted by The Alongi's at 3:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
I love her little chair!! So cute!! Cant believe how big she is getting!! When I mean big I mean like she is getting older!! She is soo cute and petite!!
Post a Comment