I've been such a bad blogger lately, but we have had such a fun summer so far. I promise to keep the blog up from here on out and to share our summer.
Everyone knows how hot it is here in Vegas during the summer months. Therefore, Landyn and I do a lot of swimming activities during the day to cool us off. We were so lucky to have been invited every week to a swim play group with our good friends on Wednesday mornings. The times we have been able to go have been so much fun! Landyn absolutely loves the water! It's a good and bad thing, because Jeff and I don't get to much relaxing done while were at the pool. Landyn has NO FEAR of water at all. He is not scared to jump in by himself or put his head under water. At his age swim lessons are kind of pointless. They are still getting the babies comfortable with being in the water which he has no problem with. Hopefully next summer he can start swim lessons.
Another fun water activity we like to do is hang out at home or at our friends houses in their pools. The kids LOVE splashing around with each other and I love having the company of my friends. :)The last fun water activity that we like to do here in Vegas is go to the park. A couple of the parks here have water parks too. Its all gated in and has plenty of fun water toys for kids. Surprisingly, Landyn HATES this. Of the couple of times we have gone he wants nothing to do with getting water sprayed on him. I can't say I blame him though, it's pretty cold water and it shoots up randomly on the kids.
We hope Everyone is staying nice and cool! :)
Tuesday, July 28, 2009
Summer Water Fun
Posted by The Alongi's at 11:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment