I know, I know, I am this behind blogging. However, I didn't want to forget two of the most important men in my life, my hubby and my dad. I'm positive that I have the best dad in the world, and was so lucky that he got to be with me this year for Father's Day. Since we drove to Michigan this time, Landyn and I flew back home to Vegas so we wouldn't have to be in the car for that long again. 38 hours was way to long to drive with a toddler, and I was not about to do it again. Jeff was supposed to drive the car back to Vegas, but he was working so much that he couldn't take that much time off work. So my father drove the long drive from Michigan to Vegas and dropped the car off for us. We are so thankful for that. He enjoyed the trip and took some stops in Chicago, Colorado, and Utah. Landyn and I were so excited when he finally arrived here in Vegas. We had such a good time with him. We went to the park, he got to go with me to Landyn's doctors, and Jeff and him went hiking in the mountains. My dad is such a good guest, he just goes with the flow. He spent a lot of his vacation helping me around the house, playing with Landyn, and taking us out to dinner. Father's Day was spent going out to breafast with Jeff, my dad, and Landyn. After that, Jeff and him went and hiked the hoover dam railroad, while I made a special dinner for them. Thank you Jeff for being a GREAT dad to Landyn, and an amazing husband to me. We are so GREATFUL for you. We love you so much! Dad, you have always been my hero. Your focus is always family and nothing else. You do so much for not only me, but landyn and jeff too. I love you so much and cried so hard when you left. We miss you so much already! Please come back soon!
Thursday, July 30, 2009
Father's Day 2009
Posted by The Alongi's at 3:58 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment