Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fourth of July


We had a GREAT Fourth of July this year. Unfortunately, I'm lame and didn't take any pictures of my own. I promise next year to break out the camera. We were supposed to go to the parade earlier that morning, but we are all EXCELLENT sleepers and missed it. I'm not complaining though, I'm grateful that landyn sleeps in till 9:00 a.m almost every morning. Later on that day we went to a barbecue and swimming with friends. We had such a good time and good food! :) To finish it off we went to the fireworks in Boulder City (the next town over) later on that night. It was a really good fireworks show. The best one that Jeff and I have seen since we moved here. We sat on a blanket on a baseball field in the park. The three of us layed down and watched it. It was one of those moments as a mom you don't forget. Landyn loved them and was sooo good even though it was way past his bedtime! We did get stuck in traffic on the way home for about an hour or two, but landyn was sound asleep soon after we put him in his carseat. We can't wait till next year, hopefully we will make it to the parade. :)

0 comments: