Just to update on my pregnancy, I am 27 weeks! :) This pregnancy has been a little bit rougher than Landyn's. I still have ALL DAY sickness if I forget to take my nausea medication the night before. Luckily, I have only forgotten to take it a couple of times. Also, I seem to be much more tired this time around than I was with Landyn. It might have something to do with the fact that i'm chasing a toddler and a puppy around all day long. ;) My cervix up until a few weeks ago was measuring nice and long and then within a week it went from a 3.7 to a 2.0. This had my high risk doctor concerned. He put me on bed rest at home with contraction monitoring twice a day for an hour each day and contraction medication. This has been so convenient. With Landyn I had to go to the doctors office to get this done, now with new technology I can do it at home. I have a monitoring system a nurse hooked up in our house a few weeks ago. It wirelessy sends my data to my nurse after I monitor. Within a few minutes she calls me with my contraction results and lets me know if I need to take more of my contraction medication or rest for a while or change sides. If I have more than six contractions in an hour she has all my doctors numbers to reach him and see what he suggests. So far I haven't had more than six contractions in one hour. Thank goodness! Also, I started seeing my high risk doctor weekly to measure my cervix. Hopefully, she stays in there until she is full term! Besides my cervix, she is strong and healthy. She weighs a little over 2 lbs right now and has a very strong heartbeat. Her kicks are becoming stronger by the day and Jeff and Landyn love to feel her move. I'm so thankful to have such GREAT doctors who are so on top of everything. Up top are 3d ultrasound pictures of our little baby girl. I think she already looks a lot like Landyn. We can't wait to meet her!
Monday, July 27, 2009
27 weeks and counting
Posted by The Alongi's at 12:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment