Thursday, July 23, 2009

New York

Earlier this month Jeff and I got to take a trip to Buffalo, New York for his cousin Christopher's wedding. I was really excited for this trip, because it was the first time I got to meet the Alongi side of the family. Our friends Matt and Emily kept Landyn for us for the weekend, since kids weren't invited to the wedding. I'm sure he had tons more fun at their house than he would have had traveling all weekend long. Also, it was a nice little trip for Jeff and I to be alone before the new baby comes. New York was tons of fun. I love the Alongi side of the family, they are so welcoming and loving. My mother and father in law and Jeff's sisters met us in New York at our hotel. Jeff and I shared a room with his sister Kristine and her boyfriend Joe. We had so much fun laughing and hanging out with them. The wedding was beautiful, and we were happy that we got to be there for Christopher and Erin. Welcome to the Alongi family Erin! :) While we were in Buffalo, Jeff's uncle took us to Niagara Falls which was incredible. I'm so happy that we got to see it. It was a short little vacation, but so much fun! We can't wait to get back to New York soon with our two babies. We miss everyone so much already!

0 comments: