Monday, October 4, 2010

Landyn's baby


l

Landyn found one of Lilly's baby dolls a few weeks ago and has been super attached to it! He's all of a sudden been really into babies. I was watching one of my shows that had a newborn baby on it, and he's like, "awww mom look at that cute little baby!" It melted my heart! He walks around with the doll and talks to it, it's really cute. She even sleeps right beside him every night with her little stuffed animal he gave her. Super precious. I told my mom about this cute little story and she went out and bought a boy cabbage patch doll and mailed it to him. He's really funny about it. The doll has lots of hair and is dressed more like a little kid than baby. The other day he was carrying around Lilly's baby when I asked him where his was, his reply, "Mom this is a baby, the other one is a big boy like me." hahahaha gotta love him! :)

0 comments: