Monday, October 4, 2010

Jeff's work picnic

Our friend Aaron and Lilly


Landyn being goofy in the stroller

Enjoying some cotton candy
Yummy Cotton Candy



Aaron and Lilly again

bounce house fun
more bounce house fun
All the bounce houses
Lilly hanging out
Jennifer and me
mmm snow cones

Every year I look forward to Jeff's work picnic. He's actually only been able to go one time since he's worked in the union, because he's always had to work. However, I always go and enjoy it with the kids. Luckily, my good friend Jennifer's husband is also an electrician, so she came with me to help with the kids. Our friend Aaron also is part of the union, his dad is actually president, so Aaron and his mom helped with the kids too! Such a big help! This was the first year Landyn really enjoyed himself. There is TONS TONS and TONS of food! Landyn really enjoyed the cotton candy, snow cones, ice cream, chips, etc. They also have lots of bounce houses, and face painting! It's always a good time for the kids. I was happy to see Landyn have such a good time. I can't wait till next year when Lilly can have just as much fun as Landyn. She didn't really enjoy sitting in the stroller all day. Poor Baby! Hopefully next year Jeff can come, we really appreciate all the hard work he does for our family! Without him working, we wouldn't be where we are! We love you Jeff, thanks for working hard for our family!!!! <3>

0 comments: