I'm so excited about Shutterfly's promotion this year!! My friend Shanti told me about it, and I immediately went online to look up the details about this great offer. It's so easy and worth it for 50 free Christmas cards. Everyone will be getting really cute Christmas cards this year from shuttefly from me! I can't even decide on what one I like the best! There are so many AMAZING ones to choose from! There are a few I'm debating about and Jeff has a few that he loves to. I think we will have to let the kids decide between the ones we really love. I love Shutterfly, in the past I have ordered pictures through them and they always turn out really clear with great detail. My friend Brittany took great family pictures for us this year for Christmas and I can't wait to put them on a cute card. What I love about ordering it online is that you don't have to go through the hassle of going to the store waiting in the photo line and dealing with rude people. Instead you can order great photo cards or great photo gifts through shutterfly! Hurry and get yours today. If you are a blogger here is the link to fill out to get your free cards this year. http://blog.shutterfly.com/5358/holiday2010-blog-submission-form/
At Shutterfly they have so many different projects and gift ideas to choose from, here are a few ideas if you are doing some last minute Christmas shopping or just shopping for yourself that I really love! I provided the links below.
They have really cute Christmas photo cards here http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-photo-cards or how about a really cute photo calendar for the new year http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars or I have in the past got my dad a photo mug with the kids pictures on it which was a huge hit http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/photo-mugs With all those gift idea choices you should have no problem finding Christmas gifts this year!
Saturday, December 4, 2010
Shutterfly!!!! :) :)
Posted by The Alongi's at 2:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment