Thursday, May 20, 2010

Recession Free

Sooo Pretty
See What I mean about AMAZING landscaping

Tori and Dean's house

Recession Free! You definitely get that vibe when driving through the HUGE HUGE HUGE (can't emphasize HUGE enough) homes. They are absolutely beautiful though with lots of pretty flowers and perfectly landscaped yards. I LOVE real estate, especially looking at houses. I could look at houses all day long. Browsing in Beverly Hills was no exception. Especially when I got to see my favorite reality tv star's house, Tori Spelling. We stopped in front of the gate to take a picture and right when I was about to snap the picture the gate opened and a guy waived to us (I still believe it was Dean her husband, but Jeff thinks it was his buddy) and let me take a picture of the house. Just made me LOVE my show a little more! She is so good to her fans. :)

0 comments: