Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Fair

Jeff and I at the Fair
The Rodeo
And Again
Landyn watching
Sam and his friend
Jeff and the kids watching the Rodeo
Brittany, Ryan, and her kids minus kimball
Saturday morning before the Fair
They LOVE each other
Us with all the Kids


Landyn's snake on his arm




Waiting to touch the sting rays


Brittany running the game



I just realized that I never blogged about the Fair. We can't forget about the Fair, we had such a good time! So, even though it was awhile ago here goes the Fair post. One Friday afternoon, the kids and I went to the Clark county Fair about an hour outside Vegas. We met up with my friend Brittany (her four kids) her sister Brooke (and her 1 kid plus 4 kids she was babysitting for that day). We had tons of fun! We let the kids do all the 'free' games, pet all the animals, dance to the music, hand painting, balloon animals, carnival food, and carnival rides. My kids were asleep before we even left the parking lot. They had so much fun! I loved the atmosphere and vibe, lots of country music, and cowboy hats/boots! :) The next day after Jeff got done with school we went back to the Fair and met up with Brittany, her husband Ryan, and her kids. Also, we met up with Jeff's friend Sam and his good friend. I knew that he would have just as much fun as we did the day before. I was right on, he did! That night we went to the rodeo and had a BLAST! Landyn kept telling the horse's to go and would boo when the crowd did! We stayed until it closed that night! :)

0 comments: