Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Lake Havasu

Last Friday Jeff, the kids, and I took a day trip to Lake Havasu in Arizona. I didn't get any pictures because we realized my camera was dead when we got there. Shoot! It's okay though, because we had such a great time and plan on going back this summer. The drive wasn't to bad, just around 2 1/2 hours. The kids did pretty well in the car thankfully. Lilly slept pretty much the whole way there and back. Landyn was bribed with things to keep him quiet. The only time he would really act up was when our favorite songs were on the radio. How do they know? lol Once we got there we went to Rotary Park. It's a cute little park right on the lake with lots of things to do. We spent lots of time playing on the many slides and walking the bike paths. Landyn learned the word bridge when we walked over the water there. It was so cute, he wanted to keep running across it. All around we had a really good time. Landyn although did lose his bow bow (little white bear). Jeff replaced bow bow when we got home with another little bear. Landyn informed us that it wasn't bow bow and that bow bow was in the bath. Every time I go do my laundry he wants to look for bow bow. Hopefully, he moves on soon. I can't wait to go back this summer!

0 comments: