Who doesn't love Valentine's Day? We don't exactly go all out, OK, well maybe a little. Valentine's Day might just be my second favorite Holiday to decorate for. Every year I make the neighbors cupcakes and cookies to let them know we love them. Jeff and I usually just do cards, but this year he went all out with chocolates and flowers. He's seriously the BEST husband ever! We both got the kids a little something as well. Valentine's Day this year fell on a Sunday so we made a huge breakfast complete with eggs, sausage, and toast before church! YUM! Then we dressed the kids in their cute red outfits. They looked so adorable. Our friends had us over for some yummy desert that night. I can't wait for Valentine's Day next year!
Monday, February 22, 2010
Valentine's Day
Posted by The Alongi's at 9:41 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comments:
Ha ha--I love Landyn's smile as he sits in the dirt with his candy :)
Post a Comment