Thursday, March 18, 2010

Lilly's 1st feeding (of baby food)





We tried giving Lilly cereal a couple of times (she hated it every time). I tried watering it down making it a little lumpier... needless to say I tried it all. At her 4 month doctors apt. her doctor told me to try giving her a vegetable to see how she did. She still doesn't need food yet, she's fine with formula for now, and she sleeps through the night, but we still wanted to see how she did. Jeff went to the store and picked sweet potatoes (Landyn LOVED them). We thought she would too. After one bite she gave us the dirtiest look, spit it right out, and stuck her tongue out for every bite. Jeff had her bottle and formula on the counter from earlier. While sitting in her bumboo chair she tried to grab her bottle and formula and push her food off the counter. Up top are the pictures of her trying to grab her formula. It was SOOO funny! Jeff and I were in tears! Looks like we will be doing formula for a little bit longer! :)

0 comments: