This pregnancy has been so much different than Landyn. I seem to be getting sick ALL the time. This particular day I woke up feeling awful. I had a little bit of a fever and could not keep anything down. I'm so lucky to have such GREAT friends here in Vegas. My friend Emily called to tell me to get Landyn ready and that she would keep him for the afternoon for me until Jeff came home from work. When she got here she had crackers, 7 UP, and movies for me to watch. It was so nice! :) I slept pretty much the whole day, but Landyn had so much fun with his good buddy Madelyn. Here are some cute pictures that Emily took of the kids that day. Thanks again Emily for keeping Landyn!!!!
Thursday, June 18, 2009
The worst day of my pregnancy
Posted by The Alongi's at 2:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment