Thursday, June 18, 2009

Permanent marker




About two months ago I was in the kitchen doing the dishes and Landyn came running over to me holding a giant sharpie permanent marker. I immediatly ran into the room to see what he wrote on. I was so lucky to find out that it was just himself. Right away I called my Aunt Karen who works with small children to ask her how to get it off. I threw Landyn in the tub and took out the baby oil and scrubbed his whole body. It didn't come off all the way, but it looked way better than it did. Here is the damage that was done. Earlier that day I took a picture of him eating his yogurt with a spoon. He is doing much better with utensils.

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Holy lots of posts and pictures! It's fun to remember all those events. We're SO SO happy you are back though--obviously :) Since we take up all your time this week...