My friend Emily showed me her blog one day, and I fell in love with the concept of having a webpage that I can record our life in words and pictures for our family and friends to view. So, here it goes. :)
The past couple of months have been crazy for our family. In August we purchased our first home. It's so nice to be out of the apartment and into a home of our own. Landyn and Corgie (our puppy) are loving playing in the backyard. We are still working on some renovations and landscaping. Hopefully soon I will post some pictures. Jeff just switched companies within his union. He went from working on project M to the Cosmopolitan on the strip. He loves the new challenge, but misses all the friends he made at the other job site. I had surgery a week ago to have a cyst removed. Thanks to our good friends Emily and Minnie who helped with Landyn, I had a quick recovery and am feeling MUCH better! :) Landyn wasn't feeling to well either the last two weeks, but with Mommy and Daddy's care he is on his way to feeling better too. Thank goodness for Butt paste and washcloths. We can't wait to post more. Hope everyone had a good week!
Friday, November 7, 2008
New beginings
Posted by The Alongi's at 11:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment