Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Anniversary


I came across this photo my mom took of Landyn when he was staying at her house this summer. I love it! He looks so happy and his eyes are so big!

Monday night was Jeff and I's anniversary. We had a special dinner as a family. Landyn was so tired, but surprisingly was the best he has ever been at a restaurant. The rest of the night was spent talking about how fast time has gone by and how much we love each other. :)

Jeff had Tuesday off for Veteran's Day. Landyn and I loved having daddy home with us. He got to be there with Landyn when he got the rest of his one year shots. We did some shopping as well, taking advantage of all those sales. We wanted to get some things done around the house, but oh well. Someday. ;)

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

That is a cute picture. It'll probably open his eyes up more when he gets his hair cut :) Happy Anniversary again!