Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween


Even though Halloween was only a couple of days after my surgery, I managed to make it out of bed. Landyn and I spent most of the day at home until Jeff came home from work. This year Landyn was Scooby Doo. He looked so cute in his costume.

Our friends Matt, Emily, and Madelyn invited us to a Halloween party at a store Matt's company just built. We had lots of fun! After we got home, we decided to take Landyn trick or treating. We only made it around the block before Landyn started to get really tired.
Jeff and I enjoyed most of the candy! :) The end of Halloween was celebrated by Jeff and I watching scary movies on tv while Landyn slept peacefully.

We hope everyone had a safe and fun Halloween!

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

He makes such a cute Scooby Doo! I'm glad you were feeling better enough to enjoy Halloween. Love the blog! Keep posting!