Monday, September 20, 2010

My Birthday :)








Happy Birthday to me! I had an AMAZING Birthday this year!! It started out with the kids sleeping till after 9 am which is pretty unheard of these days. I had a great day hanging out with my little munchkins all morning long. Later that afternoon my friend Brittany took me and all the kids to lunch. It was hectic and fun! :) After that Jeff came home with a beautiful bouquet of flowers and a card. So THOUGHTFUL! He had already given me earlier my fire pit that I have wanted FOREVER! My mom and sister also sent me really nice cards with some cash to go shopping! They are sooo sweet! After Jeff came home, I treated myself to some new stuff complements of my mom and sister. Later that night, some of our friends came over for dinner and cake and ice cream. We had a GREAT NIGHT! The kids had tons of fun playing together, and I was super spoiled by everyone (the phone calls, cards, texts, and messages were so nice)! Thank you EVERYONE for making my birthday such a special day! I love you all!!! <3

0 comments: