Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Landyn's 1st day of school




Landyn started pre school this year! I was worried how he would do since he gets a lot of anxiety being away from me, but so far he's done GREAT! He always gets a little sad when I drop him off, but right after he hangs his backpack on his hook he's fine. I always stay a few minutes and peek through the window at him, I love seeing him interact with the other kids and teachers. His favorite part of school is Thursdays which is show and tell. He also talks about his teacher Miss Jessica all the time and how much he loves her. Jeff and I have really seen a lot of improvement on his vocabulary, speech, letters, memory, coloring, and the list goes on and on.. Were so proud of him, and we can't wait to see him progress even more!

0 comments: