I can't believe how fast Landyn is growing up. Sometimes I think he is much older than two years old. He's getting a lot better at talking and I can understand almost everything he says to me. It's been a lot easier figuring out what he wants. He's such a big help with Lilly as well. When asked. he will grab a diaper for me, or when she starts to cry he puts her pacifier back in her mouth. Sooo helpful! He also lets Corgie out of his cage every morning and feeds him. His first chore! I LOVE this picture of him. It totally describes him. He decided to sit in the dogs bed while eating breakfast one morning. At least he's at the table, right? ;)
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Breakfast at the table
Posted by The Alongi's at 7:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment