Sunday, October 18, 2009
Mommy's pumpkin belly
Throughout my pregnancy I would go on babycenter.com for pregnancy info and sometimes I would even participate in the October 2009 pregnancy group. As I started getting closer to my due date, I saw lots of women painting their stomachs to look like pumpkins. Your either thinking sick who would do that or it's cute. I've heard both opinions, but I thought it was totally cute. The night before I went into labor we bought the paint and paint brushes and Jeff and Landyn painted my stomach. We were laughing the whole time and had tons of fun doing this. The paint only stayed on long enough to take a picture, it started to crack and become itchy. Luckily, it came off really easily. Lilly you will always be mommy and daddy's little pumpkin.
Posted by The Alongi's at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment