I can't believe that i'm already 24, but each year keeps getting better and better. This year for my birthday we kept it pretty simple. I was very very pregnant and ready to pop. Like Landyn I got lucky that Jeff was home on my birthday also because it was a Sunday. Jeff and Landyn surprised me with cards and flowers the morning of my birthday. Jeff also got me the hair straightner i've been eyeing, hopefully this encourages me to do my hair more often. ;) During the day we ran lots of errands and than later that night our good friends the Spurgeons invited us over for a yummy dinner and strawberry shortcake... mmmmm it was delicious and so thoughtful. It was a GREAT birthday and I know it's going to be a GREAT year.
Sunday, September 20, 2009
Can you believe i'm 24
Posted by The Alongi's at 12:29 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment