Sunday, March 15, 2009

St. Patty's Day Parade :)






Saturday morning was the St. Patrick's Day parade for the town we live in. I saw something about it in the paper early in the week, and thought it would be fun to check it out. Neither Jeff or myself knew what a big parade it was going to be. There was so much traffic coming into town we couldn't believe it. The parade started at 10:00 a.m. and at 10:05 we were still stuck in traffic. Luckily, we found a parking spot and a spot on the curve and somehow made it on time. The parade was sooooo long. We kept thinking it was the end, but the floats and cars kept on coming. Landyn was so cute, he clapped when everyone clapped and watched the whole thing. We can't wait till next years parade.

1 comments:

Em and Ms said...

Look at you blogging queen! I'm sad we missed the parade--sorry I didn't call you. My phone was freaking out, it was not a good morning for Madelyn, Matt got home later than expected, I was tired and frustrated, and about a hundred other excuses that are just that, excuses. Looks like it was fun! I'm glad you guys made it. Maybe we'll go next year. We really need to talk--I feel like we've hardly talked or seen each other in so long! And we're leaving Wednesday so...call me! If you ever found your phone that is :)